Penile Girth Enhancement in Dallas, TX
Dr. Wierschem is the first Urologist to perform penile girth enhancement in Texas and the Southwest. He is also one of few doctors with the experience and expertise to provide this highly sought-after procedure for patients who desire penile enlargement. He has been performing this procedure in his office for over 5 years and has hundreds of satisfied patients and their spouses across the country. In fact, Dr. Wierschem performs more than 400 penile girth enhancement surgeries every year!
Dr. Wierschem utilizes UroFill™ for penile girth enhancement. UroFill™ is the innovative new approach that offers non-surgical penile girth enhancement using a proprietary dermal filler. Unlike other providers, the filler is placed while the penis is erect to ensure excellent cosmetic results while the penis is flaccid and erect. Every patient will be able to see their outcomes immediately in both the flaccid and erect state to secure absolute satisfaction!
If you’re considering penile girth enhancement in the Dallas area, contact Dr. Wierschem today to schedule a consultation in McKinney or Plano. Give us a call at (972) 596-6733 or request an appointment online.
Why is Penis Enlargement Surgery Needed?
Have you ever wondered if my penis is long or thick enough? It is common for men to be concerned about the size of their penis. Today, there’s an answer to help you get your confidence back. If you are self-conscious or embarrassed about the size of your penis, then penile augmentation may be the answer for you.
In addition, penile enhancement can be very effective for spouses. Over time women can develop vaginal “looseness” which can make intercourse very unsatisfactory for them. Surgeries to repair this are costly, painful and fraught with many complications. Penile girth enhancement can solve this problem by expanding the girth of the penis significantly which results in a rejuvenated sexual experience for both parties and subsequently removes the need for vaginal surgery.
Have more questions?
Read our FAQs on Penile Girth Enhancement
Our penis enlargement procedure is performed at our convenient office location in Plano, TX and offers immediate results. A patient can also expect the following benefits:
- Treatment takes under 30 minutes
- No reported complications
- Most patients have sustained enhancement at 2 years
- No stitches, scars or general anesthesia
- Minimal to no discomfort
- Enhancement present while both flaccid and erect
- No downtime
- Resume sexual activity in 7 days
- The patient is ALWAYS involved with the treatment plan
- Enhancement results are instant
How to Increase Penis Girth
Dr. Wierschem utilizes a very safe and effective filler of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that produces excellent girth enhancement with physiologic resistance to external compression. The bioelasticity of the material gives the penis a natural feel in both the flaccid and tumesced (erect) state. These patients have had safe and durable results with very satisfying cosmetic appearances. This can even be used in patients who have a penile implant in place.
Recent studies from the University of Texas have shown that 90% of male partners prefer an increase in penile girth (width) over an increase in length. In addition, clinical studies have shown that 85% of patients are completely or mostly satisfied with their results. 90% of patients report no filler loss after 2 years. Most importantly, NO complications have been reported.
A study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2011 noted an average of 3.93cm (1.6 inches) improvement in girth at 1 month that was maintained at least 18 months. The patients themselves and their sexual partners reported high levels of satisfaction and there were no serious adverse reactions.
As a board certified urologist who has performed hundreds of successful girth enhancement procedures, Dr. Wierschem has the experience and expertise to give you more confidence and a much more satisfying sexual experience.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is an FDA approved type of sugar (polysaccharide) that is present in body tissues, such as in skin and cartilage. It is produced in a natural and organic way and has been used as a dermal filler since the early 1990’s. HA has a unique capability of retaining water which will then swell when in gel form, causing a very nice smoothing/filling effect. It has been used effectively in multiple specialties including Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Oncology, Rheumatology, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology and now Urology. It has not been approved by the FDA for use in the penile tissues but has been shown in multiple studies to be safe. According to FDA, it is considered an absorbable or temporary material (FDA Resource).
The hyaluronic acid used for penile girth enhancement is heteropolysaccharide macromolecule that has well-established and documented safety and performance characteristics. Hyaluronic Acid is the most widely used filler substance currently on the market worldwide and has many advantages over its predecessors including safety and duration of action. Adverse events have been found in only 0.006% of patients and the overwhelming majority of these were mild and transient and typically resolved within a few weeks without treatment.
Other Girth Procedures as Summarized by the ISSM (International Society for Sexual Medicine)
- Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres (PMMA) – a non-absorbable soft tissue filler results in good girth improvement however over half of the patients report “nodularity, ridges, irregularity, indentations or voids in tissue filling.
- Graft and Flap procedures – This includes Dermal fat grafts, Fasciocutaneous arterial island flaps and Porcine dermal acellular matrix grafts. These are procedures done under anesthesia however they rarely result in a satisfactory cosmetic outcome. Complications such as chronic pain and swelling and loss of penile length due to fibrosis (scarring) is common. These techniques typically cannot be undone and the patient may never be normal again.
- Subcutaneous Penile Implants – This involves surgically inserting a subdermal silicone implant around the penile shaft. This procedure has shown severe complications in several patients including “severe edema, subcutaneous masses, penile curvature or other sexually disabling deformity, infection, non-healing wounds and scarring”.
- Corporoplastic Phalloplasty – A surgical procedure that involves using bilateral corporal venous grafts to expand corporal girth. This is considered experimental and does not result in girth enhancement in the non-erect (or flaccid) state.
Penile Girth Enhancement: Before and After
Below are before and after images of penile girth enhancement procedures that show the clear outcomes of a successful procedure. And remember, research has shown that at 2 years after injection, 94% of patients had no or little filler loss and 85% of patients were satisfied with their results!
It is important to remember that not all providers who offer similar treatments are expertly trained in the pathophysiology of the male genitalia.
Examples of a Poor Outcome from a Substandard Enhancement Procedure
These are examples of unsatisfied patients with poor outcomes that were performed at another local facility.