Platelet-Rich-Plasma for Erectile Dysfunction in Dallas, TX
Enjoy a Bigger and Harder Penis the Same Day of Treatment!
Some Facts about the P-Shot® – PRP
- A method, protected by the US Patent & Trademark office of using blood-derived growth factors from your own body to rejuvenate the penis and improve erections (also known as PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma).
- There has never been an allergic reaction or adverse event associated with PRP.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent.
- There is actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. Therefore the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but the body rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRP stimulates new blood flow through the formation of new blood vessels–not from simple dilation of the exiting blood vessels (this is called neovascularization).
- The PRP provides concentrated growth factors which create active tissue repair.
- PRP has been shown to preserve penile nerve tissue both before and after prostate surgery and in patients with diabetes.
- PRP is effective in treating Erectile Dysfunction
- You can enjoy sexual intercourse the same day as your treatment.
What Are the Advantages of the PurePRP system?
- Immediate enlargement of the penis
- Increased strength of the penis
- Straightening of the penis
- Increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- It will make other ED therapies, such as Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, or even a Vacuum device, work better
- Increased penile sensation and pleasure (It can even help correct the damage from diabetes and radical prostatectomy)
- Multiple studies have shown proven efficacy
- Increased penis size by design
- No allergic reactions (due to using your own body’s plasma)
- Resume sexual activity the same day
- You may resume exercise activities the same day
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain
- Most patients can achieve desired results with one treatment
The Dr. Wierschem Difference
Traditional PRP processes only provide 1 – 1.5 billion platelets per injection. Research has shown that the number of platelets is highly associated with success rates. The recommended number of platelets for use in erectile dysfunction is 7 billion platelets. Therefore, it can take several treatments and thousands of dollars to achieve desires results with most PRP programs. The PurePRP system utilized by Dr. Wierschem provides an average of 9 billion platelets per treatment.
It is important to remember that not all providers of Shock Wave Therapy or PRP/P-Shot® are expertly trained in the pathophysiology of the male genitalia. Many times, the provider that consults with you and treats you is not even a doctor. Dr. Wierschem is a board-certified urologist who has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating all men’s health conditions, most specifically involving the male genitalia. He consults and treats every patient himself.
The Priapus Shot® or P-Shot® is commonly utilized at the same time as Shock Wave Therapy to improve results in Erectile Dysfunction. Penile Girth Enhancement offered by Dr. Wierschem can also be utilized to enhance the sexual experience even more! No other doctor or facility offers all of these treatment options and in one location.
He only provides the best products and procedures for his patients and wants them to be happy before they leave his office. It is for this reason that he believes you should put your trust in the most qualified and well trained doctor and staff anywhere! Why would you consider anything less for you and your partner?
How can anyone know the difference in quality?
“The good ones usually do not advertise their services”
Dr. Ernst R. von Schwarz, MD, PhD
World-renowned physician, educator, researcher and author
***Dr. Wierschem consults and treats every patient himself in a private room with no other assistants in the room. You will NEVER be treated by an Aesthetician, a Nurse, a Medical Assistant, a Physician’s Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner.***
What Are the Steps of the Priapus Shot® or PRP?
Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
This blood is then put into a centrifuge.
The platelets/plasma (PRP) is separated from the blood in the centrifuge.
These platelets release important growth factors, cytokines and stem cell stimulating factors into the liquid in the tube.
This liquid (PRP) is then transferred into a syringe and carefully injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors into the penis properly.
*Please note that individual results may vary.
Schedule an Appointment in Plano, TX
If you think you may benefit from the P-Shot® and are in the Dallas area, make your appointment with Dr. Wierschem by calling our office at (972) 596-6733 or request an appointment online. We have two convenient office locations in Plano and McKinney.
J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2014 Apr-Jun; 7(2): 107–110.
Platelet-Rich Plasma in Androgenic Alopecia: Myth or an Effective Tool
Swapna S Khatu, Yuvraj E More, Neeta R Gokhale, Dipali C Chavhan, and Nitin Bendsure